Access Available: May 3, 2021
Course Fee: $588.00 (including student kit)
Length of Course: Approximately 16 hours (not including additional study and practice on live models during and after the course)
Learning Format: Self-paced, self-study
Length of Access: 12 months from date of registration and purchase
Recommended Additional Support: LABA Lash Coaching services
Certificate of Completion: LABA Classic Eyelash Extensions Course
Pre-requisites: Must be 18 years of age or older. Please check with your state and local agencies regarding credentials and requirements to conduct lash or brow services. Most all states require a cosmetology or esthetics license.
Learning Pathway: Upon significant practice, study, and mastery of the LABA Classic Eyelash Extension Course, we recommend that the student enrolls in the LABA Volume Course as their next learning experience. Students may choose from online, virtual, classroom, or private training. Students should consider hiring a LABA Lash Coach to assist them on their lash journey to success.
How to Register: Pay for your course by adding it to your shopping cart. You will then receive an email from a LABA team member regarding the next steps, including how to set up your credentials and access to this course.
About This Course
You are ready for a career in eyelash extensions, but life is full! You need to have a program that is self-paced and has built-in flexibility to fit into your busy life. This rich program will get you started in your lashing career on your desired schedule. As a 100% online course, you are in control of the speed of your learning.
In any area of study, a complete understanding of the theory and science behind a craft is critical to future mastery and success. LABA has developed an in-depth online course of study that provides the foundational knowledge necessary to start your career in eyelash extensions. Your first 8 to 10 hours of learning will be spent studying core principles, science, and theory. The second section of the course includes about 6 to 8 hours of modules and focuses on the skills you must master in order to be a professional lash artist and conduct Classic Lash application services.*
How Long Does This Course Take To Complete?
Because the course is "self-paced", the student is able to study when convenient and complete the course on the student's own timeline. If a student chooses to go through the entire course at one time, it will take between 14 and 16 hours to consume all of the content and take all of the quizzes. Note that you will not be able to move to the next module unless you pass each quiz demonstrating your understanding and learning. We strongly urge students to enlist the support and assistance of a LABA Lash Coach.
LABA CLASSIC + FUNDAMENTALS COURSE
Part One: Fundamentals (8 to 10 hours +)
- Classic Evolution of Eyelash Enhancements
- Classic Adhesives
- How to Store Adhesives
- Eyes and Diseases
- Irritation & Allergy
- Eye Flush
- Best Practices for Lash Use & Disposal
- Lash Equipment
- Lash Artist Set-Up
- Lash Extension FAQ
- Client Consultation
- Length, Diameter & Curl
- Eye Shapes & Lash Styling
- Body Care Tips
- Before & After
- Supplies and Procedure
- Pricing & Marketing
Part Two: Classic Lash Training (6 - 8 hours+)
- Tips and Troubleshooting
- Eyelash Set Up
- Lash Retention
- Combat Poor Retention
- Full Procedure Demonstration
- Hands-On Practice Exercises
- Hands-On Practice with Mannequins
* Please note the rules, laws, and licensure requirements vary from state to state and country to country. All students are responsible for complying with all governing agencies in the practice of eyelash and brow services. Most states in the US require an individual to have either a cosmetology license or esthetics license in order to conduct eyelash and most brow services. Health and safety regulations vary from state to state and even county by county. It is the student's responsibility to follow all protocols as established by the health department and other regulatory bodies. By taking this online class, the student assumes all responsibility and liability. There are no refunds available on this course.