THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT TO THE ELLEEBANA FAMILY.
The growth and advancement in lash lift procedures around the world have called for more options and more innovations. With that in mind, we are so excited to share the latest development with the Elleebana family, Flex Rods! What’s the difference?
• The ultra-soft silicone forms for a lash lift technique with a beautiful C curl curvature.
• Superior grip and comfortable fit for the eyelid.
• No adhesive is required on the back!
• Speeds up application time!
• Takes the worry out of irritation on the skin from the adhesive
• It’s going to change the lash lift game!!!
How are these rods like the current Elleebana rods?
- We have stayed with our identifiable rod color of orange. Not since the days of the old traditional perming rods have we had a rod or shield that wasn’t our identifiable color of orange we have been deliberate with this choice. The color is eye-catching – and in a world of customers scrolling through social media, you need something that catches their eye. It is also the color for adventure and social communications. The color orange radiates warmth and happiness, combining the physical energy and stimulation of red with the cheerfulness of yellow. The color psychology of orange is optimistic and uplifting and is rejuvenating to our spirit - Just like everything we do at Elleebana. 😊 So many brands chose to move towards having colored rods or shields after Elleebana shared our message and intent behind our marketing of just how eye-catching colored rods are and we love that we can continue to trailblaze and lead the way in the lash lifting game as we have done so for over two decades.
- These little beauties also have the similar C curl curvature that offers a voluptuous sexy curl to client's lashes that our current rods offer
- Storage and cleaning are the same and yes, these too will stain if you tint lashes while they are still wrapped around them
- Our tree tool sizing guide is still appropriate for sizing up these rods.
How are these rods different from our current Elleebana rods?
- The physical silicone product is softer, more moldable, and more FLEXible-hence the name. This supple silicone is ultra-soft, comfortable, and form-fitting for so many clients' eye shapes. They truly assist with the rod placement during the lifting service. What's more, the new silicone nature now means there is no need to use adhesive on the back of the rod to hold the rod in place. (We dare not say EVER because there may be an eye shape we haven't lifted before!)
- Note: If an artist needs to rub to remove makeup from the lid area, this can sometimes cause micro-cuts or soft abrasions to the eyelid area. As a result, some clients may experience irritation from the adhesive. No longer needing to use adhesive may reduce discomfort during this step. This also speeds up the application time.
- What's included in the combo pack:
SR R- Small Rod Right Side
SR L- Small Rod Left Side
MR R-Medium Rod, Right Side
MR L-Medium Rod, Left Side
LR R-Large Rod, Right Side
LR L-Large Rod, Left Side
XLR R-Extra Large Rod, Right Side
XLR L-Extra Large Rod, Left Side
Elleebana has integrated a QR Code on the Elleebana Flex Rod packaging. This is where you will find all of the details about this new innovation! Below is a PDF of the information for your reference (just in case!)