For Professional Use
(Licensed Cosmetologists & Estheticians Only)
PROFESSIONAL LASH ARTISTS (Trained in Classic and Volume)
Not for Resale
SDS Sheet Below
If you are a skilled licensed and certified lash artist who recognizes time is money, this is the adhesive for you. ALL ACCESS is a premium eyelash extension adhesive that gives you creative freedom and long-lasting results. Our LABA Master Trainers and Coaches find this adhesive to be their "go-to: adhesive for almost all of their lashing needs. Equally effective for classic and volume techniques, ALL ACCESS typically delivers a fast 1-2 second drying time.
Skilled Professional to Master
Cosmetology and/or Esthetician License
Certification in Classic and Volume Eyelash Extension Application and Artistry
Relative Humidity Range:
20% to 80%
Ideal Humidity Range:
40% to 60%
68% to 72%
With proper storage and care, LABA Eyelash Extension Adhesives retain their efficacy for 30 days from the date they are opened. We recommend purchasing a fresh bottle of adhesive every 30 days to maximize results
Exchange or Returns: You may return an unopened and hermetically sealed adhesive within thirty days of purchase for exchange or credit
Storage Recommendations: Keep bottles of adhesive tightly closed and avoid leaving the cap off for extended periods of time. Store adhesives in a cool, dark, and dry location. Do not refrigerate and be sure to keep adhesives out of sunlight. We suggest storing your adhesives in an airtight jar. You may also find placing your adhesives in a sealed bag of plain uncooked rice or silica gel will help maintain freshness.
Instructions for Use:
- Shake adhesive vigorously for 1 minute prior to dispensing
- Use your humidifier, dehumidifier, or temperature control in your workspace as needed to optimize adhesive performance and retention.
- Dispense using your preferred method (i.e. jade stone, adhesive ring, back of the glove method, etc.)
- Keep the lid tightly on the adhesive bottle in between use.
* Bonding strength refers to the length of time the eyelash extension bonds to the natural lash. Due to the natural growth cycle of the eyelash, natural lashes grow, rest, and shed every 60 to 90 days, and sometimes even sooner. While most of this goes on "behind the scenes", it is not uncommon to become more aware of these phases when wearing eyelash extensions. This is because the bonded extension is still attached to the lash that is naturally shedding and we see them more clearly.