FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
(For Licensed Cosmetologists and Estheticians Only)
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFIED LASH ARTISTS
This LABA eyelash extension adhesive is a beautiful "go-to" adhesive for those artists that like an adhesive that is a bit slower drying with a medium consistency. The LABA DIVA ADHESIVE is equally effective for classic and volume techniques. This high-performance adhesive gives novice to experienced lash artists access to a well-paced adhesive that is effective in a broad relative humidity range. With a 3-4 second drying time, we consider this super-star to be a bit slower to dry than other formulas, preventing pre-mature curing and allowing extra placement time.
Novice to Master Lash Artist
Cosmetology and/or Esthetician License
Certification in Classic and Volume Eyelash Extension Application and Artistry
Relative Humidity Range:
40% to 80%
Ideal Humidity Range:
40% to 60%
68% to 72%
With proper storage and care, LABA Eyelash Extension Adhesives retain their efficacy for 30 days from the date they are opened. We recommend purchasing a fresh bottle of adhesive every 30 days to maximize results
Exchange or Returns:
You may return an unopened and hermetically sealed LABA Eyelash Extension Adhesive within thirty days of purchase for exchange or credit
Storage Recommendations: Keep the bottle of adhesive tightly closed and avoid leaving the cap off for extended periods of time. Store adhesives in a cool, dark, and dry location. Do not refrigerate and be sure to keep out of sunlight. We suggest storing your adhesives in an airtight jar. You may also find placing your adhesive in a sealed bag of plain uncooked rice or silica gel will help maintain freshness.
Instructions for Use:
- Shake adhesive vigorously for 1 minute prior to dispensing
- Use your humidifier, dehumidifier, or temperature control in your workspace as needed to optimize adhesive performance and retention.
- Dispense using your preferred method (i.e. jade stone, adhesive ring, back of the glove method, etc.)
- Keep the lid tightly on the adhesive bottle in between use.
* Bonding strength refers to the length of time the eyelash extension bonds to the natural lash. Due to the natural growth cycle of the eyelash, natural lashes grow, rest, and shed every 60 to 90 days, and sometimes even sooner. While most of this goes on "behind the scenes", it is not uncommon to become more aware of these phases when wearing eyelash extensions. This is because the bonded extension is still attached to the lash that is naturally shedding and we see them more clearly.