For Professional Use Only-MASTER LASH ARTISTS ONLY
Not for Resale
For Lash Artists By Lash Artists
SDS Sheet Below
You have earned your reputation as a Master Lash Artist. You lash with lightning speed, precision, and creativity. Time is definitely money and you have cut your lashing time down substantially because of your years of practice and experience. This is your favorite adhesive because it is fast and delivers results.
Our LABA Master Trainers and Coaches find VIP to be equally effective for classic and volume techniques. With a .05 to 1 second drying time, we consider VIP to be an adhesive for highly skilled Master Lash Artists only. It is also a high-performance adhesive in areas where the relative humidity is low.
Skill Level: Highly Experienced, Advanced Master Lash Artists only!
Credentials: Licensed, Certified, Advanced Lash Credentials
Fume Level: Medium
Dry Time: .05 to 1.0 Seconds
Bonding Strength: 6-7 Weeks*
Relative Humidity Range: 30% to 70%
Ideal Temperature: 68% to 72%
Freshness Guaranteed: For 30 days after opening
Exchange or Returns: You may exchange or return an unopened and hermetically sealed adhesive within thirty days of purchase.
Freshness After Opening: With proper storage and care, your adhesive lasts up to 6 months from the date of purchase prior to opening, or 30 days from the date you opened it. Adhesives maintain optimum performance within 30 days of opening. We suggest purchasing a fresh adhesive every 30 days to maximize effectiveness.
Storage Recommendations: Keep the bottle of adhesive tightly closed and avoid leaving the cap off for extended periods of time. Store adhesives in a cool, dark, and dry location. Do not refrigerate. Keep out of sunlight. We suggest storing your adhesives in an airtight jar. You may also find placing your adhesive in a sealed bag of plain uncooked rice or silica gel will help maintain freshness.
Instructions for Use:
- Shake adhesive vigorously for 1 minute prior to dispensing
- Use your humidifier, dehumidifier, or temperature control in your workspace as needed to optimize adhesive performance and retention.
- Dispense using your preferred method (i.e. jade stone, adhesive ring, back of the glove method, etc.)
- Keep the lid tightly on the adhesive bottle in between use.
* Bonding strength refers to the length of time the eyelash extension bonds to the natural lash. Due to the natural growth cycle of the eyelash, natural lashes grow, rest, and shed every 60 to 90 days, and sometimes even sooner. While most of this goes on "behind the scenes", it is not uncommon to become more aware of these phases when wearing eyelash extensions. This is because the bonded extension is still attached to the lash that is naturally shedding and we see them more clearly.