High-Performance Adhesive for High-Performing Master Lash Artists
As a Master Lash Artist, you lash with lightning speed, precision, and creativity. Time is valuable to you and your client. Our LABA team created this high-performance adhesive just for you. With a dry time of about .5 seconds (yes, that is 1/2 second.... a blink of the eye), low fumes, and 6-7 weeks of bonding strength, your clients will love you forever! We love our VIP adhesive for LABA Volume and Volume+ styling because it is much easier to make fans when your adhesive dries quickly. As a very experienced artist, you will also find VIP very helpful when applying LABA Classic Eyelash Extensions for clients. Your clients will think you are a magician, and you kind of are a big deal!
Photo Credit: Justine Ivaldi, LABA Master Lash Artist
The LABA Way-For Professional Use Only
Like you, we got tired of seeing "professional products" being sold in various online stores to unlicensed individuals with little or no experience or eyelash extension training. Conducting eyelash extension services requires a cosmetology or esthetician license in most states. Maintaining the highest standard of professionalism and client safety is of utmost importance to all of us; we know it is for you. All of our LABA product formulations have been developed specifically for use or recommendation by licensed cosmetologists and estheticians. Additionally, we strongly urge all licensed lash professionals to get certified in LABA Classic, LABA Volume, and LABA Volume+. This gives you the training and preparedness for your role as an accomplished advanced eyelash extension artist. That certificate on the wall is more than just a piece of paper. It is your credibility and builds confidence.
- Cosmetology and/or Esthetician License (check local regulatory agencies for other requirements)
Advanced Certification in Eyelash Extension Application and Artistry
- Advanced Master Lash Artist (5+ years lashing)
Latex-Free - reduces chances of your clients having an allergic reaction
Delivered in Hermetically Sealed Bags-for safety and freshness
Low Fumes - minimizes irritation and discomfort during service
Waterproof - allow for the client to swim or shower immediately after service
Oil Resistant- Flexible bonding to the natural lash allows clients to enjoy lash extension longevity, even when using safe oil-based facial products
Lightweight- VIP's thinner viscosity gives the client a very natural feel while providing long-lasting results
Excellent Retention- providing clients with more time in-between fills
High-Performance Ingredients- Made in the USA, quality ingredients, premium packaging
Professionally Used and Tested- All LABA products are used and tested by LABA Master Lash Artists
Never Tested on Animals-We only test on each other, never on animals
100% Vegan-because it is the right thing to do, and we do it whenever we can.
Sold exclusively to licensed cosmetologists & estheticians for professionals by professionals
VIP Eyelash Extension Adhesive Specifications:
- Fume Level-Low to Medium Low
- Dry Time-.5 Seconds
- Bonding Strength- 6-7 Weeks*
- Relative Humidity Range- 30% to 70%
- Ideal Humidity Range- 30% to 60%
- Ideal Temperature- 68° to 72°
Instructions for Use:
- Shake adhesive vigorously for 1 minute before dispensing
- Use your workspace's hygrometer to measure humidity and temperature to optimize adhesive performance and retention.
- Dispense using your preferred method (i.e., jade stone, adhesive ring, back of the glove method, etc.)
- When finished with your service, burp the bottle
- WIPE the nozzle of your bottle with a lint-free pad, so there is no more adhesive residue on the nozzle.
- Keep the lid tightly on the adhesive bottle in between use.
- Store in a cool, dark place in a proper adhesive storage system (silica, uncooked rice, etc.)
Instructions for Storage:
- Keep bottles of adhesive tightly closed
- Avoid leaving the cap off for extended periods of time
- Store in a cool, dark, and dry location
- Do not refrigerate
- Keep adhesive out of the sunlight
- It is best to store in an airtight jar or in a sealed bag of uncooked rice or silica.
Freshness Guaranteed for 30 Days:
With proper storage and care, LABA Eyelash Extension Adhesives retain their efficacy for 30 days from the date opened. We recommend purchasing a fresh adhesive bottle every 30 days to maximize its efficacy.
Exchange or Returns:
You may return an unopened and hermetically sealed LABA Eyelash Extension Adhesive for exchange or credit within thirty days of purchase. We want you to be very happy!! Please let us know if you have any questions during use. The academy will work hard to make you a happy LABA lash artist!
* Bonding strength refers to the length of time the eyelash extension bonds to the natural lash. Due to the natural growth cycle of the eyelash, natural lashes grow, rest, and shed every 60 to 90 days, and sometimes even sooner. While most of this goes on "behind the scenes," it is not uncommon to become more aware of these phases when wearing eyelash extensions. This is because the bonded extension is still attached to the natural shedding lash, and we see them more clearly.